Disclaimers and Waiver
Exercise and health are matters that vary from person to person. Viewers of these programs should speak with their own doctors about their individual needs before starting any exercise program. This Web site is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice and supervision of your personal physician. Any application of the recommendations set forth in the following pages is at the viewer’s discretion and sole risk. If you are over 35 or have been inactive for a few years, see your physician before beginning any exercise program. This is especially important if your family has a history of heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, arthritis, obesity, cigarette smoking, or other health conditions. If you have any doubts whatsoever, consult your physician. The Body Dojo does not warrant that the information on the bodydojo.com Web site or in email messages will not contain material that you or other individuals may find objectionable. However, we will investigate complaints, and we appreciate your input. Please submit any such feedback using our Contact Page.
You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. This is particularly true if you (or your family) have a history of high blood pressure or heart disease, or if you have ever experienced chest pain when exercising or have experienced chest pain in the past month when not engaged in physical activity, smoke, have high cholesterol, are obese, or have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in physical activity. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately.
This site offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.
Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness and nutritional advice that appears here. No assurance can be given that the advice contained in this site will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material.
If you are in the United States and think you are having a medical or health emergency, call your health care professional, or 911, immediately.
Certain health or medical material on this site may be sexually explicit. Please do not use this site if you would find these materials offensive.
The workouts, movements, and progressions provided on this website are for educational and entertainment purposes only and are not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. Exercise is not without its risks, and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. They include but are not limited to: risk of injury, aggravation of a pre-existing condition, or adverse effect of over-exertion such as muscle strain, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, disorders of heartbeat, and very rare instances of heart attack. To reduce the risk of injury, before beginning this or any exercise program, please consult a healthcare provider for appropriate exercise prescription and safety precautions. The exercise instruction and advice presented are in no way intended as a substitute for medical consultation. We disclaim any liability from and in connection with this program. As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy, or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult a physician.
The information provided on this website is for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. This website does not provide specific medical advice, and is not engaged in providing medical services. Information on this website does not replace consultation with qualified a health or medical professional who sees you in person, for your health and your medical needs. Please see a physician or health professional immediately if you suspect you may be ill or injured.
NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON ANY WEB SITE OR THE SITES OF ADVERTISERS.
You acknowledge your use of this website and the content thereon is at your own risk, including any and all risks associated with your use of any workouts or dietary recipes set out on this website. You acknowledge that there are inherent risks of injury with any physical activity and you hereby release The Body Dojo, LLC and all of its employees, directors, officers and representatives and other parties involved in the creation, maintenance and distribution of the content on this website (collectively “The Body Dojo”) from any and all liability arising as a result of your use of this website or the content thereon, including, without limitations, any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or other damages of any kind, including, but not limited to physical injury, illness, death, loss of profits, loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise.
The Body Dojo recommends that you consult with a physician before changing your diet, starting any workout or exercise program or taking supplements of any kind, whether as set out on its website or otherwise. The content of this website is educational only and should not be considered a substitute for advice of a physician.
While the information contained within this site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided on this website is correct or complete.
This website and the content thereon are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitations any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or non-infringement of proprietary rights. The Body Dojo, LLC does not represent or warrant that this website, any links contained therein or its server are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Body Dojo, LLC shall not be held liable for any damage, whatsoever, to any computer hardware or software, resulting from the download, opening or use of its website content.
The Body Dojo, LLC reserves the right to change any and all content contained on this web site at any time without notice. Inclusion of any links or reference to any workouts, menus, products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by The Body Dojo, LLC.
Note: If you are pregnant, nursing, diabetic, on medication, have a medical condition, or are beginning a weight control program, consult your physician before starting to exercise/train or making any dietary changes. Discontinue use if adverse events occur.
The Body Dojo Web site and the email messages you receive through bodydojo.com contain copyrighted material. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. The Body Dojo owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Each third party content provider owns the copyright in content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit the content available on or through the The Body Dojo site, except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law or with the express permission of The Body Dojo and the copyright owner. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed on the The Body Dojo Web site, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GOODS AND SERVICES ADVERTISED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
The Body Dojo is not responsible for any representations, warranties, terms, conditions, payment, or delivery of any goods or services sold or advertised through its sponsors.
DIGITAL CERTIFICATE (FITNESS AND NUTRITION PROGRAMS)
The web pages provided by The Body Dojo to you are subject to certain terms and conditions as set forth above. By using these web pages, you are deemed to have agreed to such terms and conditions. The information provided herein is meant to supplement the advice and counsel of your health care provider or other health professionals. The information provided on these pages is not meant to substitute for medical advice from your doctor or health care provider. The Body Dojo strongly advises that you consult your doctor or health care provider before you alter your diet or fitness activities. All information provided by The Body Dojo on these Web pages is owned by or licensed to The Body Dojo. The Body Dojo and its licensees retain all proprietary rights to the information contained on these pages to the fullest extent of their rights. The information contained on these pages may not be downloaded or reproduced except for use by members of The Body Dojo for use only as prescribed by The Body Dojo with appropriate consultation with the user’s health care provider. Users of The Body Dojo are advised that health advice is often subject to updating and refining due to medical research and developments. The Body Dojo will update these Web pages frequently. However, no assurance can be given that the advice contained in these Web pages will include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material. You are encouraged to consult with your health care provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding any health condition that you may have. The Body Dojo is not responsible for your use of the material contained herein other than as intended by The Body Dojo.
The Body Dojo, in its sole discretion, may revoke the membership of those who violate its guidelines or this Membership Agreement.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
The Body Dojo is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
I, Jason Latonio, am not a doctor. The information I provide is based on my personal experience, research on calisthenics and bodyweight fitness and my experience as a Personal Trainer. Any recommendations I make about exercise, nutrition, supplements or lifestyle should be discussed between you and your doctor because working out involves risks.
We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for muscle building results and fat burning results. Muscle gain and fat loss results made by our company and its customers are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results and you accept the risk that the muscle building results and fat loss results differ by individual.
As with any fitness program, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, previous experience, ability to take action and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Everyone’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
There is no assurance that examples of past muscle building and fat burning results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can we guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the program. We are not responsible for your actions.
The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your physique that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
If this disclaimer scared you off from taking action then my information, products and services are not for you. If this disclaimer inspired you to step up and give my real-world solution an honest try – congratulations and our company looks forward to working with you.
Modifications to this Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these disclaimers and waivers at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes. You can find the most recent version of the disclaimer at: https://bodydojo.com/disclaimer
Boot Camp and Personal Training Disclaimer and Waiver
The Body Dojo, LLC
Terms and Conditions and Waiver of Liability
In consideration for being permitted to participate in the boot camp, fitness classes, personal training sessions and/or related fitness activities (individually and collectively, the “activity”) organized and operated by The Body Dojo, LLC (from here forward referred to as The Body Dojo) as well as the benefits that I will derive from my participation in the activity, I hereby represent and agree with, and for the benefit of The Body Dojo and the Released Parties (as defined below), as follows:
- (a) I am physically fit and able to participate in the activity; I am in good health, and I am unaware of any medical condition which might make my participation inadvisable. (b) I have no pre-existing physical limitation or condition which may be aggravated or harmed by my participation in the activity. (c) I acknowledge my responsibility to acquire and maintain, during the period of each activity, health insurance coverage sufficient to provide for all medical, vision or dental services and/or equipment required to treat any injury related to my participation in the activity. (d) I hereby represent that I have such insurance coverage in effect as of the date set forth below. I understand that The Body Dojo carries no dental, medical, vision or other health insurance for any participant and that I am solely responsible for securing my own health insurance coverage. (e) I acknowledge that I have had the opportunity to ask The Body Dojo’ representatives any questions that I may have about the Activity (including but not limited to the various activities that comprise the activity) that I believe are necessary in order to decide whether I am able to participate in the activity and make the above representations. I represent that all such questions have been answered to my complete satisfaction. In connection with the above, I further represent that I have had an opportunity to inspect the equipment to be used in the activity prior to my participation in it and, based upon my inspection; I have found all equipment to be in good condition and in proper working order.
- Assumption of Risk. I acknowledge that my participation in the activity carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. I understand that the specific risks can and do vary from one activity to another and that these risks range from (a) minor injuries such as scratches, bruises, and sprains, to (b) major injuries such as eye injury or loss of sight, joint or back injuries, disfigurement, heart attacks, broken bones, torn ligaments and concussions to (c) catastrophic injuries including paralysis and death
- Release of Liability. I, on behalf of myself, heirs, assigns, personal representatives and estate hereby release, forever discharge and covenant not to sue The Body Dojo, their owners, managers, members, employees, partners, sponsors, volunteers, agents, advisors, contractors, consultants, attorneys, accountants and insurers (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability from all claims, actions, suits or other proceedings resulting in personal injury, including death, accident, illness or property damage, I may suffer or sustain, regardless of fault, arising from or in connection with, my participation in the activity, the equipment used during the activity (whether provided by The Body Dojo, a third party or myself) and the building or facilities where the activity was located.
- I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, damages, and liabilities, including attorneys fees, brought as a result of my participation in the activity, the equipment used during the activity (whether provided by The Body Dojo, a third party, or myself) and the building or facilities where the activity occurred and to reimburse the Released Parties in full for any such expenses incurred.
- Name and Likeness. I hereby grant to The Body Dojo, its licensees, successors and assigns, the right to take action photographs and/or videotape me during my participation in the activity and further grant The Body Dojo the right to display, reproduce, use and/or otherwise exploit my appearance, image, likeness, name and voice in perpetuity and throughout the world, in all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, and in all forms and formats, for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation, reservation or limitation. I understand that no photograph, videotape or other material of any kind needs to be submitted to me for my prior approval or inspection and I hereby release The Body Dojo, its licensees, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any actual or alleged distortion of appearance, image or likeness as depicted in any photograph, videotape or other visual or audio-visual work resulting from its publication as well as any advertising copy or other printed materials that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which it may be applied. I agree that any visual or audio-visual work which depicts me (in whole or in part) shall be owned by The Body Dojo and that The Body Dojo may copyright same. To that end, I hereby assign and transfer to The Body Dojo all right, title and interest in and to my appearance, image, and likeness, voice as embodied in any audio, audio-visual or visual work. I agree that The Body Dojo shall have the sole and exclusive right, title and possession to all original negatives, videotapes and related materials that may embody my picture. I acknowledge that The Body Dojo is under no obligation to exercise any rights granted herein.
- If any part, article, paragraph, sentence or clause of this consent and release is not enforceable, the affected provision shall be curtailed and limited to the extent necessary to bring it in within the requirements of the law, and the remainder of this consent and release shall continue in full force and effect. This consent and release shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. All provisions of this consent and release shall survive the termination or expiration of any activity or my participation in any activity contemplated hereby.
- Affirmation of Release. I knowingly intend my signature on this consent and release to be a complete defense to any legal or equitable proceeding that may be brought by me, or any person on their own or on my own behalf, for any personal injury, including death, accident, illness or property damage, including theft, I may suffer or sustain as a result of my voluntary participation in the activity, and further intend this consent and release to be a complete and total release of liability for all negligent acts, failure to act, or breaches of duty owed to me, which result in my personal injury, accident, illness and/or property loss as a result of my participation in the activity, the equipment used during the activity (whether provided by The Body Dojo, a third party or myself) and the building or facilities where the activity occurred and to reimburse the Released Parties in full for any such expenses incurred.
I represent that I am 18 years of age or older, or accompanied by a legal guardian, that I am legally competent and capable of executing this consent and release on my own behalf, that I have read the foregoing and have made a conscious decision to sign it of my own free will. I further represent that I understand and agree to the terms of this consent and release and have received a copy of same.