Advanced back lever tuck on rings
The advanced back lever tuck will begin to condition your primary movers responsible for holding your body in line during a full back lever. Extending your hips and knees will apply more leverage onto your lower trunk muscles, this is your first big step towards a back lever!
- Belt Level(s)Blue Belt
- Muscle GroupsChest , Core , Lower Back , Scapular muscles , Upper Body
Advanced back lever tuck on rings Guide
- Start with a Back Lever tuck hold on rings
- Keeping your legs bent, slowly extend your hips so that your knees are approximately underneath your hips
- Your upper leg should be about 90 degrees to your trunk
- Hold this position for the instructed amount of time
- Focus on “Bracing” your core during this movement (Simultaneously activating your deep core muscles and contracting your abdominals)
- “Flatten” our your lower back so that you begin to condition your core for the back lever
This section is members only content. Become a Body Dojo Member today to get access to progressions and exclusive content!