Advanced frog stand
- Belt Level(s)Green Belt Blue Belt Purple Belt Brown Belt Black Belt
- Muscle GroupsFingers , Front Deltoids , Hands and Wrists , Shoulders , Wrists
- EquipmentNo Equipment Needed
Advanced frog stand Guide
- Starting in a squat position, position your armpits so they cover your knees
- lean forward and place your hands on the ground, keeping your knees pressing into your armpit or upper arms
- Elevate your body by pressing your arms straight and getting on your toes
- Continue to lean forward until your toes are off the ground. Keep your knees supporting on your upper arms
- Hold for desired amount of time
- Your arms must be straight to do this pose.
- Point the pits of your elbows forward
- Press away from the ground, activating your scapular muscles
This section is members only content. Become a Body Dojo Member today to get access to progressions and exclusive content!