Alternating side lunges
Leg exercise also stretching the hips and groin
- Belt Level(s)White Belt Yellow Belt Orange Belt Green Belt Blue Belt Purple Belt Brown Belt Black Belt
- Muscle GroupsAnkles , Gluts , Hamstrings , Hips , Lower Back , Lower Body , Quadriceps
Alternating side lunges Guide
- Stand up straight, feet close together
- Keeping your left foot in place, take a big step to the right with your right foot.
- You can keep your arms in front of you for balance
- Point your right toes slightly to the right
- Push back to a standing position with your right leg
- Repeat the movement lunging your left leg to the side
- Don’t worry about going fast, keep your balance and perform slow controlled reps
- It is okay if you lunge in a slight angle
This section is members only content. Become a Body Dojo Member today to get access to progressions and exclusive content!