Around the worlds
This movement is a transition movement between dead hang, front lever, inversion, back lever and German hang.
- Belt Level(s)Purple Belt Brown Belt Black Belt
- Muscle GroupsBack , Chest , Core , Shoulders
Around the worlds Guide
- On the rings, start with a hang with active shoulder engagement
- Pull up into a front lever position
- Keep pulling into inversion
- Lower through a back lever and into a German Hang
- Pull back into a back lever and to inversion
- Lower yourself through front lever back to the active hang
- Repeat for reps
- Focus on maintaining a hollow and straight position with your body
- Take your time throughout the movement, emphasizing control over speed
This section is members only content. Become a Body Dojo Member today to get access to progressions and exclusive content!