Dead hangs on pull up bar
Increase your grip and finger strength with this simple move. This will also prepare your body for chin ups and pull ups.
- Belt Level(s)White Belt Yellow Belt Orange Belt Green Belt
- Muscle GroupsFingers , Scapular muscles , Wrists
Dead hangs on pull up bar Guide
- Grasp a pull up bar with both hands
- Tense up your grip, and tense up the muscles in your arms and shoulders
- Lift your feet off the ground and hang, keeping your arms straight
- Hang for desired amount of time
- It may help to use grip chalk to help with slippery grip, especially on metal bars or on hot days
This section is members only content. Become a Body Dojo Member today to get access to progressions and exclusive content!