Decline diamond push ups
- Belt Level(s)Green Belt Blue Belt Purple Belt Brown Belt Black Belt
- Muscle GroupsAbdominals , Scapular muscles , Triceps , Upper Pectorals
Decline diamond push ups Guide
- Elevate your feet by placing them on a bench, chair, or box.
- Get into a push up position and place your hands in a diamond shape, touching your pointer fingers and thumbs together.
- Keeping your elbows next to your body, bend your arms and lower your body until your head is right above the floor
- Push back up to starting position
- Keep your body inline, do not sag your hips as your perform the pushup
- Keep your elbows tight to your body
- Use the longest range of motion possible, extending your arms at the top position, lowering yourself to maximum at the bottom position
This section is members only content. Become a Body Dojo Member today to get access to progressions and exclusive content!