Front bar support
This exercise can be performed on a variety of surfaces and apparatus. The support rails of a treadmill, a low wall, wide dip bars, ballet bar, etc. are all viable equipment to perform this exercise.
- Belt Level(s)White Belt Yellow Belt Orange Belt
- Muscle GroupsAbdominals , Scapular muscles , Traps , Triceps
Front bar support Guide
You can use any bar or surface that is at least waist height and is wide enough to place both hands at shoulder width apart.
- Place your hands about shoulder width apart on the bar
- Jump up and support your body with straight arms
- Push away from the ground, extending your shoulders apart
- Hold this position for the desired amount of time
This section is members only content. Become a Body Dojo Member today to get access to progressions and exclusive content!