L sit on parallettes
- Belt Level(s)Orange Belt Green Belt Blue Belt Purple Belt Brown Belt Black Belt
- Muscle GroupsAbdominals , Quadriceps , Scapular muscles , Traps , Triceps
L sit on parallettes Guide
- Position the parallettes about shoulder width apart.
- Firmly grip the parallettes, keep your arms locked straight and push your butt away from the ground
- Keep your shoulders engaged but “pushing” your shoulders apart, do not sag your shoulders towards your ears
- With your legs straight, lift them off the ground, ideally level with your hips
- Hold this position for the desired number of seconds
- As you start this exercise, your hips will be behind your wrists. As you get stronger, you can begin moving your hips forward of your wrists, this will be much harder
This section is members only content. Become a Body Dojo Member today to get access to progressions and exclusive content!